Join us on December 7. 2011 3pm – 8pm
WBNQ Live Broadcast
$12,350 Wedding Package Giveaway*
Have we got news for you! We have a new SHOPPE! We are so excited about our new space. It makes planning your wedding even easier.
The Wedding Gallery is a combined office and showcase space for three premium wedding vendors in the Central Illinois area.
Kelly Lyle of Kelly Lyle Photography initiated the idea of sharing office space with members of Central Illinois Weddings. Central Illinois Wedding is a cooperative network of premium wedding vendors serving Central Illinois and beyond. Kelly, an avid Starbucks fan, is delighted to showcase his art with the aroma of dark roasted coffee in the air! He has been trained by some of the world’s top wedding photographers, Kelly Lyle Photography is anxious to meet you in such a beautiful, well lit space.
Margaret Moore, Julie Schumann, and Miranda Davis of Simple Elegance Events and Design realized the benefit of sharing such a space so they jumped at the chance and joined forces with Kelly Lyle Photography and Justin Bond of Star Talent Events to create The Wedding Gallery allows future clients an opportunity to visualize the beauty of weddings created with the talents of Simple Elegance Events and Design.
Justin Bond of Star Talent Events moved his office to this new location to provide easy access and visibility to clients seeking the best in DJ entertainment. Star Talent Events serves Springfield, Champaign, Decatur, and the Bloomington/Normal market.
Each vendor has been selected for membership based high standards of professionalism. Each of the members of The Wedding Gallery are premium vendors with outstanding products and services. Conveniently located next to Starbucks, so Kelly can always get his java fix, we are excited to present the Bloomington/Normal area with such a unique Gallery!
While you’re there make an appointment with one of our vendors and discover all the members of The Wedding Gallery, and Central Illinois Weddings, can provide for a care free wedding day!
We will have some fantastic cake from Jessica at the Hottest little Cake Shop in Town Tiers Designer Cakes!
Tiers Designer Cakes brings a personal touch to every special event. Jessica takes the time to get to know you as the client to make sure that your cake truly reflects your personal style. The use of fondant gives each of her cakes a clean look that can be decorated using many different techniques; realistic gumpaste flowers and decorative piping being some of her specialties. She also uses fresh ingredients and bakes all cakes to order to make sure that you get the highest quality cake that you deserve.
Beautiful gowns from Adore Bridal Shop
Modest, Signature & Couture Gowns featuring Alllure, Enzoani, Jasmine, Ashliegh Christina and Winnie Couture
Wedding Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Tuxedos, Bridal Accessories & More. Located in Morton Illinois.
“I Declare Hair” Tabetha Smith Hair and Make-Up for a Bride and Two Bridesmaids
Register to Win a $12,350 Wedding Package from the ‘Wedding Gallery”
$2000 Photography Package from Kelly Lyle Photography
$1500 DJ and Up-lighting from Justin Bond of Star Talent Events
$2000 from Adore Bridal and Specialty
$350 from I Declare Hair Traveling Hair and Make-up
$6500 Sweet Dreams Medium Package from Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs
Planning and management for the engaged couple whose hectic lifestyles, demanding work schedules or out-of-town status are such that they don’t have the 250+ hours readily available to pull together their wedding event.
Mid size package 300 guests or less
- Assistance With Locating Appropriate Venues for All Wedding Related Activities
- Qualified Vendor Recommendations & Referrals
- Budget Construction, Implementation & Management throughout The Planning Process
- Basic Decor & Design Development Assistance (to include mock set up of table setting & centerpieces)*
- Scheduling Appointments & Meetings with Referred and/or Contracted Vendors
- Wedding Contract or Service Agreement Review & Negotiation
- Follow Up With Vendors & Service Providers During The Planning Process
- Attendance At Initial/Final Sessions With Selected Caterer, Ceremony/Reception Site Managers
- Transportation Logistics and Management for the Wedding Event
- Assistance With Obtaining Lodging for Out-Of-Town Wedding Guests
- Rehearsal Luncheon or Dinner Development with One (1) Hour Of On-site Management
- Provide Detailed Wedding Checklist & Itinerary during the course of the planning Process
- Up To Six (6) Planning Meetings As Needed (in person or via teleconference)
- Ongoing Etiquette Advisement
- Unlimited Phone Calls (within normal business hours)
- Unlimited E-mail Access to Consultant
- Confirmation of all vendor services 1 week prior to the wedding
- Rehearsal Direction (1 hour)
- Up to 10 hours of Comprehensive Wedding Day Management Planner and one assistant (includes supervision of wedding & reception)
- Up to 8 hours of Decor Set Up and Clean Up – Ceremony & Reception
How to Register to Win a $10,000 Wedding Package
You must come to 1701 S. Veteran’s Parkway on December 7th between the hours of 3 – 8pm fill out the registration and drop it in the Bird Cage. Eat some cake, enjoy the coffee and look at some fantastic Photos of Wedding we have done.
There are some restrictions. The winning date is based upon availability. The wedding must take place between the months of November – March this year 2011 or through 2012. This does not apply to weddings already booked.
Want to use this information you can just include this link: By Margaret Moore Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs
|Receive Your Complimentary Guide on “How to Plan YOUR Wedding A to Z”|