The perfect Dress! You have dreamed of this since you were eight years old and now it is your turn to find that perfect dress. Enjoy the collection of photos taken by Mark Romine How do you find that perfect gown? We think Michelle’s Bridal is the best here in Central Illinois for selection and customer service. I bought my own daughter’s wedding dress from Michelle’s. You will love their special Champagne appointments.
A few tips when buying your gown.
- Do not take too many people with you on your appointments. You’ve heard that old saying “Too many cooks in the kitchen.” It is true when trying to find your wedding dress. Take just a few and be selective with the friends you do take. Make sure you trust their opinion and that their opinion really does matter to you.
- Know what you want to spend. Don’t try on a $7000 dress if you only want to spend $2000. I guarantee you will fall in love with the $7000 dress and never be satisfied with the $2000 one.
- Don’t be late! Consultants have appointments all day long. You don’t want to be rude and overlap into another bride’s time. You don’t want to be rushed. Get to the shoppe a little early so you can look around, while you are waiting watch the consultants and the way they treat the clients, you might learn alot.
- Order your dress in plenty of time! No less than six months! Give yourself time for alterations and for those oops moments.
- Schedule your alterations and you final fit with room to spare just in case something does go wrong.
This is your day to be a princess. Enjoy the experience of buying that gown. If you need to save some money watch for Trunk Shows and Sample Sales. Ask your consultant if they have anything special coming up, they are there to help you and if you don’t ask you won’t know!
So you’re getting married. Keep it perspective and enjoy the moment.
|Receive Your Complimentary Guide on “How to Plan YOUR Wedding for A to Z”|
Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs serving Central Illinois. Want to use this article in your E-zine or website? You can as long as you include this complete statement: Event Planning entrepreneur Margaret Moore with Simple Elegance Events and Wedding Designs publishes information you can use at http://www.aweddingtodreamof.com/?p=1063